Monday, June 23, 2008

There were grief and ruins, and you were the miracle









So... the only man that I've really thought of marrying in the last seven years -- the only one that it seemed feasible, somehow, to marry -- is moving three thousand miles away.

I guess I need to get over it. He's not coming to rescue me, and I should maybe take to heart that bit of advice for young girls who might be inclined to believe in Prince Charming.

Maybe I'll write about it sometime, but for right now, something feels dead inside. Even more than usual.

Todo te lo tragaste, como la lejanía.
Como el mar, como el tiempo. Todo en ti fue naufragio!

3 comments:

Salty Miss Jill said...

Oh dear. Praise Liberace and pass the Cymbalta.
*HUGS*

M. Knoester said...

At the risk of sounding preachy...

Sometimes there are legitimate reasons to feel bad and you've just got to deal with them whichever way is best for you (my way is to face the feelings and let them wash over me).

Write about it if you feel like it, but take your time.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Would you like some of my vanilla bean Haagen-Dazs? Nothing says a solution to man trouble like frozen, sweetened fat.